reh...

"I try to reel in the insanity, but sometimes that shit slips through the cracks"- Essence

Hmmm... I tweeted that earlier and then realized that is an accurate description of how I navigate through my life. I mean we all have twisted, abnormal thoughts, and I know that I'm a little more to the left that most.. but truth is.. i'm strange. I used to care what people thought, try to censor myself, be more acceptable, but the older I got, the less I cared. A strong believer of "happy endings are overrated" many of my short stories often end in death or suicide, something I realize iI realize I must change so I can be published, haha. I skip to the beat of my own drum, and it seems to be on a different rhythm than the rest of the world. I sometimes ponder whether sig other wonders what they have gotten into :D

Reh... just a random brain vomit. The next post will be better. Been feeling more "weird" than normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment